Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back, Baby!

I'll ease back into it slowly. Funny quotes that I've come across over the past couple years that I've taken the time to write down:

"Second highest first half revenue for the first time ever!" - on a promotional banner, proudly hanging over the entrance to my work.

"If we can't get this working, we'll be flopping around like a dead fish."
"Dead fish don't flop." - heard in the lab.

"Is [Option A] better than [Option B]?"
"It's hard to say. I'd call it a throw up." - seen in online chat.

"Don't be so hippocratic." - said by some politico blowhard, deriding someone he thought was dumber than him. I think this proved him wrong.

"I got it too. This must be going ever were." - who says engineers aren't good writers? (Some of us are.)

"Please request assistance when pertaining to fish." - just...odd.

"Set goals. You need to be aspirating." - motivational speech. I was motivated to breathe heavier.

No comments: