Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Me And My Arrow, Episode V

All those days...and finally salvation! I am given permission to have intimate relations with a dixie cup. Oh, baby, yeah! (Ok, you got me. After that long, the dixie cup was looking rather sensual.)

I have a complaint with the whole system (well, another complaint, anyway). It all boils down to a simple mechanics problem:

Dixie cups, sexy as they are, only operate in a bottom-downward fashion. Whereas my equipment is of the going-up sort.

If you've never struggled with this -- or indeed, for the ladies, if you've never had the particular equipment necessary to pull this off (no pun intended ... no that's a lie, it was fully intended) -- let me just say this results in either uncomfortable contortionism, or a rather messy floor.

No comments: